Industrial automation systems and integration - Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities - Part 13: Integrated asset planning life-cycle
|Publication Date:||1 August 2018|
|ICS Code (Extraction and processing of petroleum and natural gas):||75.020|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This document specifies an ontology for asset planning for process plants, including oil and gas production facilities. In addition, it specifies an XML schema, derived from the ontology, for exchange of data used for asset planning.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- portfolio, programme and project plans and schedules;
- operational modification and ongoing maintenance plans and schedules;
- calendars for plan execution;
- constraints on the temporal relationships between items within plans and schedules, including succession link, lag, free and total float;
- activity breakdown structures;
- locations of activities;
- resources required, including material, equipment and human resources, and their costs;
- interfaces to systems that process work orders and purchase orders;
- responsible organizations and people;
- progress tracking and resource usage;
- reference to standard classes of facility, activity and resource.
EXAMPLE Standard classes are defined in ISO 19008.
The following are outside the scope of this document:
- standard classes of facility, activity and resource;
NOTE ISO 19008 contains such standard classes.
- production planning;
- plan simulation and optimization;
- hazard identification and risk analysis;
- manning and training of personnel;
- budgeting and cost allocation.