ISO - 15926-2
Industrial automation systems and integration Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities Part 2: Data model
|Publication Date:||15 December 2003|
|ICS Code (Extraction and processing of petroleum and natural gas):||75.020|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This part of ISO 15926 specifies a conceptual data model for computer representation of technical information about process plants.
The following are within the scope of this part of ISO 15926:
- specification of requirements to produce, process, and transport process materials;
- specification of functions required to produce and process the required materials, including the following:
- hydrocarbon process and conditioning systems,
- injected gas and water conditioning and injection systems,
- oil and gas product transport systems,
- safety and control systems,
- electricity generation and supply systems,
- steam generation and supply systems,
- buildings and accommodation;
- specification and selection of materials and equipment to provide the required production and processing functions, including information about market available materials and equipment;
- installation and commissioning of plant equipment;
- production and process operations, including process conditions and consumption, yields and quality of process material;
- maintenance and replacement of equipment.
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO 15926:
- construction of buildings, production facilities and equipment.