ISO TS 15926-8
Industrial automation systems and integration - Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities - Part 8: Implementation methods for the integration of distributed systems: Web Ontology Language (OWL) implementation
|Publication Date:||15 October 2011|
|ICS Code (Extraction and processing of petroleum and natural gas):||75.020|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This part of ISO 15926 specifies implementation methods for integration, sharing, exchange, and hand-over of life-cycle information about process plants, based on the data model of ISO 15926-2 and the template methodology of ISO/TS 15926-7.
The following are within the scope of this part of ISO 15926:
- defining rules for applying RDF and OWL in the context of this part of ISO 15926;
- mapping of the data model of ISO 15926-2 from its EXPRESS format to OWL-2;
- defining a methodology for creating an OWL ontology for the ISO/TS 15926-4 reference data;
- defining an OWL ontology based on the base templates and the initial set of core templates;
- defining a methodology for creating an OWL ontology for "specialized templates" (see 2.1.32) that defines the types of information for any given instance of possible individual during its lifetime.
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO 15926:
- the specific type of rule language used to implement the first order logic;
- the decision as to whether data storage and exchange is done using lifted data or by use of lowered template instances and objects only.
NOTE This is a business decision.