ISO TS 15926-11
Industrial automation systems and integration - Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities - Part 11: Methodology for simplified industrial usage of reference data
|Publication Date:||1 May 2015|
|ICS Code (Extraction and processing of petroleum and natural gas):||75.020|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This part of ISO 15926 enables a flexible creation of product knowledge models that can be exchanged in the plant engineering supply chain by combining RDF triples within named graphs, reference data dictionaries and a standardized set of relationships.
This part of ISO 15926 is appropriate for use with ISO 15926 reference data libraries, and it is applicable to the oil, gas, process and power industries.
The following are within the scope of this part of ISO 15926:
- process plants in accordance with ISO 15926-1;
- use of RDF triples representing statements as defined in the ISO 15926 series;
- an initial set of relationships required for process plant life cycle representation;
- rules for the use of RDF Named Graphs for product data representation and exchange;
- examples of possible implementations. The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO 15926:
- definition of reference data libraries;
- the syntax and format of implementations of product data models and/or instance data using this part of ISO 15926;
- any specific methods and guidelines other than RDF Named Graphs for implementing ISO 15926-2.