NAVY - SECNAV 5510.35D
(DUSN) DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY NUCLEAR WEAPONS PERSONNEL RELIABILITY PROGRAM
|Publication Date:||31 July 2019|
a. To establish and maintain the Department of the Navy (DON) Nuclear Weapons Personnel Reliability Program (PRP), per references (a) through (c).
b. To provide policy and guidance for the administration of the DON PRP.
c. This instruction has been revised substantially and should be read in its entirety with references (a) and (b). Significant changes include:
(1) Aligning the instruction with higher level directives.
(2) Removes qualification/certif
(3) Adds requirement for Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy to submit the Annual PRP Status Report to the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Defense Programs (ASD (NCB)).
(4) Provides guidance for screening personnel into the PRP that are holding dual citizenship status.
(5) Adds requirement for prospective Commanding Officers billeted to a PRP assignment to be preliminarily screened for PRP suitability by their detaching command prior to transfer.
(6) Amends reinstatement guidance for personnel diagnosed with Alcohol Use Disorder (alcohol dependency).
(7) Updates Appendices A through D.
(8) Creates Appendix E (Cover Letter for Navy Civilian Decertification).