Information technology - Biometric data interchange formats - Part 8: Finger pattern skeletal data TECHNICAL CORRIGENDUM 1
|Publication Date:||1 April 2012|
|ICS Code (Information coding):||35.040|
This part of ISO/IEC 19794 specifies the interchange format for the exchange of pattern-based skeletal fingerprint recognition data. The data format is generic in that it can be applied and used in a wide range of application areas where automated fingerprint recognition is involved.
This part of ISO/IEC 19794 also specifies elements of conformance testing methodology, test assertions, and test procedures as applicable to the interchange format for the exchange of pattern-based skeletal fingerprint recognition data.
This part of ISO/IEC 19794 establishes
- test assertions of the structure of the finger pattern skeletal data format as specified in this part of ISO/IEC 19794 (Type A Level 1 as will be defined in ISO/IEC 19794-1:2011/Amd.2),
- test asssertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as will be defined in ISO/IEC 19794-1:2011/Amd.2).
This part of ISO/IEC 19794 does not establish
- test of conformance of CBEFF structures required by this part of ISO/IEC 19794,
- test of consistency with input biometric data record (Level 3),
- test of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security).
- test of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-8 records.