Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries - Packaged Reciprocating Gas Compressors
|Publication Date:||1 August 2002|
|ICS Code (Processing equipment):||75.180.20|
This International Standard gives requirements and recommendations for the design, materials, fabrication, inspection, testing and preparation for shipment of packaged skid-mounted, reciprocating, separable or integral compressors with lubricated cylinders and their prime movers, for use in the petroleum and natural gas industries for the compression of hydrocarbon gas.
It is also applicable to all necessary auxiliary equipment, such as water and gas coolers, silencers, emission control equipment, filters, separators, control panel, piping, etc., required to install an operable unit in compliance with the purchase specifications and with the intent of minimizing field construction and field-purchased equipment.
This International Standard is not applicable to the following:
- reciprocating compressors for petroleum and natural gas industries covered by ISO 13707;
- column-mounted compressors;
- non-lubricated compressors;
- compressors having trunk-type (automotive-type) pistons that also serve as crossheads;
- utility or instrument air compressors with a discharge gauge pressure of 0,9 MPa (9 bar) or less;
- compressors driven by diesel engine, gas turbine and steam turbine prime movers.