JSA - JIS B 2312
Steel butt-welding pipe fittings
|Publication Date:||20 January 2015|
|ICS Code (Metal fittings):||23.040.40|
This Standard specifies the steel and nickel-chromium ferro-alloy seamless pipe fit-tings to be fitted by butt-welding, mainly to pressure service pipings 1), high pressure service pipings 2), high temperature service pipings 3), alloy steel pipings 4) stainless steel pipings 5) low temperature service pipings 6) and steel pipes for fired heaters 7) (hereafter referred to as "pipe fittings").
The special quality requirements, a part of or all of which may be designated by the agreement between the purchaser and the manufacturer, are given in Annex JA and the requirements of special shape pipe fittings are specified in Annex JB. The shapes and dimensions of special bevel ends are shown in Annex JC and marking and report for pipe fittings with special necks are shown in Annex JD for reference.
NOTE : The International Standards corresponding to this Standard and the symbol of degree of correspondence are as follows.
ISO 3419: 1981 Non-alloy and alloy steel butt-welding fittings
ISO 5251 1981 Stainless steel butt-welding fittings (Overall evalua¬tion: MOD)
The symbols which denote the degree of correspondence in the contents between JIS and the corresponding International Standards are IDT (identical), MOD (modified), and NEQ (not equivalent) according to ISO/IEC Guide 21-1.
1) Piping's using the carbon steel pipes for pressure service specified in JIS g 3454
2) Piping's using the carbon steel pipes for high pressure service specified in JIS G 3455
3) Piping's using the carbon steel pipes for high temperature service specified in JIS G 3456.
4) Piping's using alloy steel pipes specified in JIS G 3458
5) Piping's using the stainless steel pipes specified in JIS G 3459.
6) Piping's using the steel pipes for low temperature service specified in JIS G 3460.
7) Piping's using the steel pipes for fired heaters specified in JIS G 34567