Standard: ISO - 19291
LUBRICANTS - DETERMINATION OF TRIBOLOGICAL QUANTITIES FOR OILS AND GREASES - TRIBOLOGICAL TEST IN THE TRANSLATORY OSCILLATION APPARATUS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document describes test methods based on a high-frequency, linear-oscillation test machine to determine tribological quantities like friction, wear, load carrying capacity and extreme pressure behaviour of liquid lubricants (oils) and consistent lubricants (greases) in the ball-on-disk contact geometry.
NOTE This method is technically equivalent to DIN 51834–2/ASTM D6425 (NB/SH/T 0847) and ASTM D7421 (NB/SH/T 0882) for oils, as well as ASTM D5706 (SH/T 0784) and ASTM D5707 (SH/T 0721) for greases.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.