ISO/IEC TS 24748-6
Systems and software engineering - Life cycle management - Part 6: System integration engineering
|Publication Date:||1 December 2016|
|ICS Code (Software):||35.080|
- specifies activities and processes to be implemented for engineering the integration of systems-ofinterest throughout the life cycle (systems made of products and/or services; see Note 1),
- provides guidance for the integration process and its relationships to other system life cycle processes as described in ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288,
- specifies the information items to be produced through the implementation of the integration engineering (integration process and its relationships to other system life cycle processes),
- specifies the contents of the information items, and
- provides guidelines for the format of the information items.
This document can be applied to
- those who use or plan to use ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 on projects dealing with man-made systems, software-intensive systems, products and services related to those systems, regardless of project scope, methodology, size or complexity, and
- anyone performing integration engineering activities to aid in ensuring that the application of the integration process and its relationships to other system life cycle processes conform to ISO/IEC/ IEEE 15288.
NOTE 1 Systems concerned within this document are those as defined in ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288, i.e. systems that are man-made and can be configured with one or more of the following: hardware, software, data, humans, processes (e.g. processes for providing service to users), procedures (e.g. operator instructions), facilities, materials and naturally occurring entities.
NOTE 2 This document is intended to be consistent with the other parts of ISO/IEC 24748