Standard: ISO - 1328
PARALLEL INVOLUTE GEARS - ISO SYSTEM OF ACCURACY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SCOPE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
This International Standard establishes a system of accuracy for parallel involute gear pairs defined in ISO 53, Cylindrical gears for general and heavy engineering – Basic rack,a nd ISO/R 54, Modules and diametral pitches of cylindrical gears for general engineering and for heavy engineering.
It specifies all errors the control of which is provided for, wheterh they be on a single wheel or on the complete gear pair, and gives the corresponding tolerances.
NOTE – Certain types of gear pairs may require only a limited number of control; these will be dealt with in special standards covering these types of gears.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|