DIN EN 15269-5
Extended application of test results for fire resistance and/or smoke control for door, shutter and openable window assemblies, including their elements of building hardware - Part 5: Fire resistance of hinged and pivoted metal framed glazed doorsets and openable windows (includes Amendment A1:2016)
|Publication Date:||1 December 2016|
|ICS Code (Fire-resistance of building materials and elements):||13.220.50|
|ICS Code (Doors and windows):||91.060.50|
This European Standard covers hinged and pivoted steel (any kind) and aluminium based framed, glazed doorsets or openable windows.
This European Standard prescribes the methodology for extending the application of test results obtained from resistance to fire test(s) conducted in accordance with EN 1634-1.
Subject to the completion of the appropriate test or tests selected from those identified in Clause 4 the extended application may cover all or some of the following examples:
- integrity (E), integrity/radiation (EW) or integrity/insulation
- doorsets and openable windows;
- door / window leaf (leaves);
- glazing and non-glazed panels in doorset and openable window;
- items of building hardware;
- decorative finishes;
- intumescent, smoke, draught or acoustic seals;
- alternative supporting construction(s).