German construction contract procedures (VOB) - Part C: General technical specifications in construction contracts (ATV) - Concrete works
|Publication Date:||1 September 2016|
|ICS Code (Contractual aspects):||91.010.20|
|ICS Code (Concrete and concrete products):||91.100.30|
This standard specifies requirements relating to the construction of plain or reinforced concrete elements.
This standard does not cover:
- grouting work (see DIN 18309),
- construction of diaphragm walls (see DIN 18313),
- sprayed concrete work (see DIN 18314),
- road surfacings with hydraulic binders (see DIN 18316),
- cast stone work (see DIN 18333),
- remedial work on concrete structures (see DIN 18349),
- structural steelwork (see DIN 18335).
DIN 18299, clauses 1 to 5, shall also apply. In cases where the specifications of DIN 18299 contradict the present standard, DIN 18331 shall take precedence