Standard: JAG 1300.1B
FIRST TOUR JUDGE ADVOCATE PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To publish policy for executing the First Tour Judge Advocate (FTJA) Program, including revised business rules applicable to the rotation and utilization of FTJAs reporting to their first assignment following completion of the Naval Justice School (NJS) Basic Lawyer Course (BLC).
This instruction applies to all FTJAs and those who facilitate the FTJA Program, except as defined below. Reserve Direct Appointments, Lateral Transfers, and Interservice Transfers are governed by references (a) through (d). As described in enclosure (1), FTJAs who graduated from the NJS BLC prior to 30 March 2017 (BLC 17010 or earlier) will continue to execute the FTJA Program as defined under COMNA VLEGSVCCOMINST 1300.lA.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1300.1b|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 1300.1B CH-01||Change Type: CHG||Update Date: 2018-01-19||Status: ACTV|
|JAG 1300.1A||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-05-06||Status: INAC|