Standard: IEC 60076-7
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 7: LOADING GUIDE FOR MINERAL-OIL-IMMERSED POWER TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 is applicable to mineral-oil-immersed transformers. It describes the effect of operation under various ambient temperatures and load conditions on transformer life.
NOTE For furnace transformers, the manufacturer is consulted in view of the peculiar loading profile.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-7|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60076-7||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2005-12-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.