ETSI - TR 102 698
Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS); Vehicular Communications; C2C-CC Demonstrator 2008; Use Cases and Technical Specifications
|Publication Date:||1 July 2010|
The present document provides:
• a detailed description of Use Cases demonstrated during the C2C-CC Forum and Demonstration event 2008;
• a report on the corresponding technical specifications of the demonstrator system covering all communication layers.
It is understood that the C2C-CC demonstrator 2008 did not implement the complete functionality of a final system. However the implementations have been specified with a high demand with respect to interoperability and the current standardization status Therefore, it is intended that this report contributes to future standardization work:
• with a basic description of selected use cases;
• with a definition of a basic set of Application Support Facilities (CAM/DNM), which enable the selected use cases;
• with the specification of basic settings of the underlying communication layers (PHY-TRA) including communication security.
Moreover, the present document gives an example on how to visualize basic technological mechanisms such as Application Support Facilities (ASF), which are usually hidden to an end-user. This is can be of great value for future public demonstrations and interoperability tests.