Semiconductor devices – Discrete devices – Part 7: Bipolar transistors
|Publication Date:||1 December 2010|
|ICS Code (Transistors):||31.080.30|
This part of IEC 60747-7 gives the requirements applicable to the following sub-categories of bipolar transistors excluding microwave transistors.
- Small signal transistors (excluding switching and microwave applications);
- Linear power transistors (excluding switching, high-frequency, and microwave applications);
- High-frequency power transistors for amplifier and oscillator applications;
- Switching transistors for high speed switching and power switching applications;
- Resistor biased transistors.