Information technology - Programming languages - C#
|Publication Date:||1 December 2018|
|ICS Code (Languages used in information technology):||35.060|
This specification describes the form and establishes the interpretation of programs written in the C# programming language. It describes
• The representation of C# programs;
• The syntax and constraints of the C# language;
• The semantic rules for interpreting C# programs;
• The restrictions and limits imposed by a conforming implementation of C#.
This specification does not describe
• The mechanism by which C# programs are transformed for use by a data-processing system;
• The mechanism by which C# applications are invoked for use by a data-processing system;
• The mechanism by which input data are transformed for use by a C# application;
• The mechanism by which output data are transformed after being produced by a C# application;
• The size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of any specific dataprocessing system or the capacity of a particular processor;
• All minimal requirements of a data-processing system that is capable of supporting a conforming implementation.