Standard: TAPPI TIP 0304-08
SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON GEL TEMPERATURES AND ON THE GEL TEMPERATURE TEST FOR CORRUGATING ADHESIVES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The gel temperature is the temperature at which a water-starch mixture changes from a liquid slurry to a gelatinlike solid. This is the point at which the material begins to function as an adhesive.
|Document Number:||tappi tip 0304-08|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|