ISO/IEC DIS 17367
Supply chain applications of RFID — Product tagging
|Publication Date:||11 March 2021|
|ICS Code (Packaging and distribution of goods in general):||55.020|
This document defines the basic features of RFID for use in the supply chain when applied to product tagging. In particular it:
- Provides specific recommendations about the encoded identification of the product.
- Makes recommendations about additional information about the product on the RF tag.
- Makes recommendations about the semantics and data syntax to be used.
- Makes recommendations about the data protocol to be used to interface with business applications and the RFID system.
- Makes recommendations about the air interface standards between the RF interrogator and RF tag.
This document only covers the tagging of products and does not address a products packaging.