ISO - 17367
Supply chain applications of RFID - Product tagging
|Publication Date:||1 March 2013|
|ICS Code (Packaging and distribution of goods in general):||55.020|
This International Standard defines the basic features of RFID for use in the supply chain when applied to product tagging. In particular it
- provides specific recommendations about the encoded identification of the product,
- makes recommendations about additional information about the product on the RF tag,
- makes recommendations about the semantics and data syntax to be used,
- makes recommendations about the data protocol to be used to interface with business applications and the RFID system, and
- makes recommendations about he air interface standards between the RF interrogator and RF tag.
This International Standard only addresses product tagging and does not address product packaging.