ETSI - EN 300 132-3-1
Environmental Engineering (EE); Power supply interface at the input to telecommunications and datacom (ICT) equipment; Part 3: Operated by rectified current source, alternating current source or direct current source up to 400 V; Sub-part 1: Direct current source up to 400 V
|Publication Date:||1 February 2012|
The present document contains requirements for:
• the output performance of the power equipment at the interface A3;
• the input of the telecommunications and datacom (ICT) equipment connected to interface A3.
The voltage at interface A3 defined in the present document is DC voltage between 260 V and 400 V.
The DC power can be supplied by the battery backup of a DC power system.
The present document aims at providing compatibility between the power supply equipment and both the telecommunications and datacom (ICT) equipment, and the different load units connected to the same interface A3 (e.g. control/monitoring, cooling system, etc.).
The purpose of the present document is:
• to identify a power supply system with the same characteristics for all telecommunications and datacom (ICT) equipment defined in the area of application; the area of application may be any location where the interface A3 is used i.e. telecommunication centers, Radio Base Stations, datacenters and customer premises;
• to facilitate interworking of different (types of) loads;
• to facilitate the standardization of power supply systems for telecommunications and datacom (ICT) equipment;
• to facilitate the installation, operation and maintenance in the same network of telecommunications and datacom (ICT) equipment and systems from different origins.
General requirements for safety and EMC are out of the scope of the present document series unless specific requirement not defined in existing safety or EMC standards.