CEI EN 60317-56
Specifications for particular types of winding wires Part 56: Solderable fully insulated (FIW) zero-defect polyurethane enamelled round copper wire with nominal conductor diameter of 0,040 mm to 1,600 mm, class 180
|Publication Date:||1 November 2012|
|ICS Code (Wires):||29.060.10|
This part of IEC 60317 specifies the requirements of solderable fully insulated (FIW) zerodefect enamelled round copper wire, class 180, with a single coating based on polyurethane resin, which may be modified providing it retains its chemical identity and satisfies all the required technical specifications.
The range of nominal conductor diameters of the wires covered by this standard is as follows:
- Grade of FIW 3 to FIW 08: 0,040 mm up to and including 0,067 mm
- Grade of FIW 3 to FIW 09: 0,071 mm up to and including 0,355 mm;
- Grade of FIW 3 to FIW 08: 0,375 mm up to and including 0,475 mm;
- Grade of FIW 3 to FIW 07: 0,500 mm up to and including 0,750 mm;
- Grade of FIW 3 to FIW 06: 0,800 mm up to and including 1,000 mm;
- Grade of FIW 3 to FIW 05: 1,060 mm up to and including 1,600 mm.
The nominal conductor diameters are specified in IEC 60317-0-7.