LUL - G-371C
Operational Staff Accommodation Design Guidance Document
|Publication Date:||1 July 2008|
This covers the following classes of accommodation. The exact types of room are listed in section 3.
• Group management office suites
• Station staff accommodation
• Ticket office suites
• Station control rooms
• Ancillary accommodation
• Revenue management office suites
• Revenue staff office suites
• Train management office suites
• Train staff office suites
• Train staff booking on points
Service Control Centres
The Station Planning standard 1-371 covers station staff accommodation only, and addresses the following for each room:
• Location within the station
• General requirements
This document has a wider scope to encompass train staff accommodation, plus the following additional details for all rooms:
• Communications and I.T. equipment
This guidance informs the planning and development requirements of all schemes relating to operational staff accommodation in new and existing London Underground (LU) locations.
The aim of this document is to provide a comprehensive set of best practice guidelines for all operational accommodation projects, it is not mandatory except where Category 1 or 5 Standards are referenced.
This guidance is not retrospective.