ISO TS 15926-6
Industrial automation systems and integration - Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities - Part 6: Methodology for the development and validation of reference data
|Publication Date:||15 October 2013|
|ICS Code (Extraction and processing of petroleum and natural gas):||75.020|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This part of ISO 15926 s pecifies t echnical r equirements for t he s tructure a nd content of a r eference data library.
The technical requirements are appropriate to a reference data library that is used with the ISO 15926 series of parts.
The following are within the scope of this part of ISO 15926:
- identification of a reference data item;
- information that defines a reference data item;
- administrative information about the source, the history of changes, and current status of a reference data and a reference data library;
- the way identification, defining information, and administrative data are recorded using ISO 15926-2;
- the reference data library that contains the reference data items necessary to record identification, defining information, and administrative data;
- the representation of the reference data library that is defined by this part of ISO 15926 as a spreadsheet;
- requirements for the representation of a reference data library.
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO 15926:
- the definitions of the scope of reference data libraries within the ISO 15926 series of standards;
- methods and guidelines for implementing ISO 15926-2;
- the representation of a reference data library, that is not defined by this part of ISO 15926;
- procedures for the maintenance of reference data libraries