ETSI - TS 103 374-3
Core Network and Interoperability Testing (INT); Diameter Conformance testing for Rf/Ro interface; Part 3: Abstract Test Suite (ATS) and partial Protocol Implementation eXtra Information for Testing (PIXIT) pro forma specification
|Publication Date:||1 January 2017|
The present document specifies the Abstract Test Suite (ATS) and partial Protocol Implementation eXtra Information for Testing (PIXIT) pro forma for the test specifications for Diameter protocol on the Rf/Ro interface as specified in ETSI TS 132 260  and ETSI TS 132 299  in compliance with the relevant requirements and in accordance with the relevant guidance given in ISO/IEC 9646-7  and ETSI ETS 300 406 .
The test notation used in the ATS is TTCN-3 (see ETSI ES 201 873-1 ).
The following test specification and design considerations can be found in the body of the present document:
• the overall test suite structure;
• the testing architecture;
• the test methods and port definitions;
• the test configurations;
• TTCN styles and conventions;
• the partial PIXIT pro forma;
• the modules containing the TTCN-3 ATS. Annex A provides the Partial Implementation Extra Information for Testing (PIXIT) Pro forma. Annex B provides the Abstract Test Suite (ATS) part of the ATS