JSA - JIS B 2313
Steel plate butt-welding pipe fittings
|Publication Date:||20 January 2015|
|ICS Code (Metal fittings):||23.040.40|
This Standard specifies the pipe fittings having longitudinal seams to be fitted by butt-welding, mainly to pressure service pipings 1), high temperature service pipings 2), alloy steel pipings 3), stainless steel pipings 4) and low temperature service pipings 5) (hereafter referred to as "pipe fittings").
The special quality requirements, a part of or all of which may be designated by the agreement between the purchaser and the manufacturer, are given in Annex JA and the requirements of special shape pipe fittings are specified in Annex JB. The shapes and dimensions of special bevel ends are shown in Annex JC and marking and report for pipe fittings with special necks are shown in Annex JD for references
NOTE 1 This Standard covers pipe fittings that are manufactured from welded tubes.
NOTE 2 Design conditions of pipe fittings should take into account the efficiency of fittings.
NOTE 3 The International Standards corresponding to this Standard and the symbol of degree of correspondence are as follows.
ISO 3419 : 1981 Non-alloy and alloy steel butt-welding fittings
ISO 5251 : 1981 Stainless steel butt-welding fittings (Overall evaluation: MOD)
The symbols which denote the degree of correspondence in the contents between JIS and the corresponding International Standards are IDT (identical), MOD (modified), and NEQ (not equivalent) according to ISO/lEC Guide 21-1.
1) Piping using the carbon steel pipes for pressure service specified in JIS G 3454.
2) Piping using the carbon steel pipes of high temperature service specified in JIS G 3456
3) Piping using alloy steel pipes specified in JIS G 3458.
4) Piping using the stainless steel pipes specified in in 3459 and JIS G 3468.
5) Piping using the steel pipes for low temperature service specified in JIS G 3460