LUL - G2195
Consolidated Security Guidance for Service Control
|Publication Date:||1 September 2018|
The guidance is designed for use by all Service Control employees, including Service Operators and Line Information Specialists, when dealing with the following:
- Reports of person(s) with a weapon on board a train (go to page 3)
- Active Shooter attacks (go to page 4)
- Bladed Weapon attacks (go to page 6)
- W-H-A-T Protocol - Reporting of suspicious behaviour (go to page 8)
- Potential chemical attack / Hazardous material incidents (go to page 9)
- Bomb Threat reporting form and action list (go to page 13)
- HOT process for Unattended Items (got to page 15)
It is important to note that these are quick reference guides, which should act purely as an aide memoire for the user. The full and comprehensive guidance documents are available on the TfL Management System via the links on the Network Security intranet site. It is recommended that staff familiarise themselves with these main documents before using the quick reference guides (see also the References section on page 18).
This document provides a quick reference guide for London Underground Service Control staff when dealing with security related incidents.