Standard: UFC 3-535-01
VISUAL AIR NAVIGATION FACILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
This document provides the guidance and detailed information on standard configurations and equipment to comply with the complementary AFI 32-1044, Visual Air Navigation Systems. Use it when designing, planning, constructing, and installing new systems. This document applies to Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve bases with responsibility for maintaining their airfield facilities. Existing systems are not required to be upgraded to these standards unless as part of a major rehabilitation. Navy requirements are currently contained in NAVAIR 51-50-AAA-2, General Requirements for Shorebased Airfield Marking and Lighting. This document is listed as Distribution Statement C, and can be obtained on an as-needed basis by applying for an account at https://www.natec.navy.mil/. After receiving account, search in Tech Manuals for “51-50AAA-2.” When using this document, be certain that the complementary markings are installed and that no conflict occurs with the placement of light fixtures.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-535-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 98.