JSA - JIS B 2220
Steel pipe flanges
|Publication Date:||20 February 2012|
|ICS Code (Other iron and steel products):||77.140.99|
|ICS Code (Flanges, couplings and joints):||23.040.60|
This Standard specifies steel pipe flanges (hereafter referred to as "flanges") of nominal sizes 10 A to 1 500 A for nominal pressures 5 K, 10K, 10K light type, 16K, 20K, 30K, 40K and 63K which are used to join parts for piping, such as steel pipes and valves used for ordinary piping 1), pressure piping 2), high pressure piping 3), high temperature piping 4), alloy steel piping 5) and stainless steel piping 6) for steam, air, gas, water, oil, etc.
This Standard is also applicable to flanges which are integral with the piping part, and constituting a part thereof (hereafter referred to as the "integral flanges").
NOTE 1: The outside diameters of JIS steel pipes are shown in Annex B.
NOTE 2: All the pressure values indicated in this Standard are of the gauge pressure.
Notes 1) Piping using carbon steel pipes for ordinary piping of JIS G 3452 and arc welded carbon steel pipes of JIS G 3457.
2) Piping using carbon steel pipes for pressure service of JIS G 3454.
3) Piping using carbon steel pipes for high pressure service of JIS G 3455.
4) Piping using carbon steel pipes for high temperature service of JIS G 3456.
5) Piping using alloy steel pipes of JIS G 3458.
6) Piping using stainless steel pipes of JIS G 3459 and large diameter welded stainless steel pipes of JIS G 3468.